Jim_76shovel
New Member
Thank you everyone for all your time, effort, newbie questions, and patience. Sadly the new Y cords have been sitting in their packages, silver faced
beauties still stacked up where I left them on the pool table. I wanted to thank everyone personally for their guidance unfortunately I lost my sister last weekend
and never made it back here... But I need to stay busy so if it takes me all night I hope to be listening to a unopened copy of Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs Allman
Brothers 1971 Fillmore East sometime in the next couple of hours chased with some fine bourbon. If you smell smoke don't call the fire department just yet!!
Thanks again all for all your help! Much appreciated. Jim
beauties still stacked up where I left them on the pool table. I wanted to thank everyone personally for their guidance unfortunately I lost my sister last weekend
and never made it back here... But I need to stay busy so if it takes me all night I hope to be listening to a unopened copy of Mobile Fidelity Sound Labs Allman
Brothers 1971 Fillmore East sometime in the next couple of hours chased with some fine bourbon. If you smell smoke don't call the fire department just yet!!
Thanks again all for all your help! Much appreciated. Jim