• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Pioneer SX-750

Register to hide this ad
I had a beauty of a SX 850 with owners manual. I wound up having $100 in it, and sold it for $175. I found a pretty nice SX 780 (After cleaning) for $8 that I sold with some Bose 201's for $80 if I remember. I think I had $25 in all of it.
 
I'm noticing that the ad only shows through direct linking now - probably been deleted already but still in the system partially. There's a guy locally who I think probably ran out to buy this - but he'll be steamed when he gets there and it's a 750 and not an 850. Always wonder how people can get their model numbers wrong - since there's not an 8 anywhere in that model number!
 
Back
Top Bottom