• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PL-630 rubber Isolators for turntable feet

if you make the bicycle inner tube as long as I show with the red line you are in the right spot. As far as I know shrink tubes loose its vibration damping properties when it shrinks and gets harder. In the first place its already harder than the natural rubber in inner tube, and it gets even harder when shrunk. All I can conclude is that the inner tube works great - even without the top profile - and is much easier to get a hold of than original PEB-102 rubber isolators :-)
 

Attachments

  • Skærmbillede 2026-01-26 205059b.jpg
    Skærmbillede 2026-01-26 205059b.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Anyone know of someone who makes the PEB-102 rubber isolators that go on the top of the foot Screw before mounting the feet to the base of Pioneer PL-630 turntable. See them being made by a guy on E-bay periodically from Silicone casting. Looks like they fit other turntables below also. I have (2) PL-630 turntables that need replacements.






Pioneer PL-3000



Pioneer PL-455



Pioneer PL-500



Pioneer PL-600



Pioneer PL-600X



Pioneer PL-610



Pioneer PL-630



Pioneer PL-L1000



Pioneer PLL1000A
I had to do this with a PL-200.

I just used a trimmed to fit neoprene washer (hardware store) on top of the spring and called it a day.

It worked fine
 
Back
Top Bottom