Kahoona
Super Member
Hi
This is about how to make my picture appear in the body of the message. Please don't take offense but I have dons searches and checked FYI's and done what they said to do but so far no luck The normal route with the attachment results in a thumbnail. Putting them in the AK photo collection and adding the URL to the body of the message gives a live link only.
http://www.audiokarma.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6809&cat=500
I subscribed to Flicker and put them there. I then copy the address and add it to the message box here but I only get a link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96616967@N08/8858132919/
The odd thing is that when I do this with other boards that use the same software I do get the pics to appear in the message without clicking on anything. I have checked my settings but can not find anything to change it. Can anyone help please?
This is about how to make my picture appear in the body of the message. Please don't take offense but I have dons searches and checked FYI's and done what they said to do but so far no luck The normal route with the attachment results in a thumbnail. Putting them in the AK photo collection and adding the URL to the body of the message gives a live link only.
http://www.audiokarma.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6809&cat=500
I subscribed to Flicker and put them there. I then copy the address and add it to the message box here but I only get a link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/96616967@N08/8858132919/
The odd thing is that when I do this with other boards that use the same software I do get the pics to appear in the message without clicking on anything. I have checked my settings but can not find anything to change it. Can anyone help please?

