• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Please tell me this is a joke.......

Register to hide this ad
I flagged it.. a white van seller using the same story, but evidently can't afford the van, so selling on CL instead..
 
I had a friend who literally bought a set of these new in the boxes from the back of a pick up that stopped by our jobsite. They had several pairs of them. I said F no, but my friend and another kid bought a pair. My friend put a pair in his truck and sent his wife to the bank to pull some money out. These guys followed her to the bank. After the other kid on our job called a buddy, who was on the computer, discovered that they had or were about to pay double what they were worth, my friend calls his wife, still at the bank, and tells her to sit tight, we're on our way down to tell these guys off. She says, well they're outside the bank, waiting.......When we got there about 15 minutes later, the guys in the truck were gone! My buddy got them for free! Just my dam luck. Later, I tried them out under my Accuphase p 300, and they couldn't handle more than about 70 watts! Ho hum!
 
maybe thats a way to scam the scammers. tell them to load then in your car or suv and follow you to the bank. when you are in the bank keep looking out at them and be on your cell phone. they may take off if they think you are calling the police.
 
Thanks guy's I knew if someone took the time to look at the ad they would be as dumbfounded as I was.....almost makes me want to go see just who and where this bozo lives........most likley "meet you the corner of"...hehe:no:
 
Back
Top Bottom