jeremyjustic
Analog
man I wish I could have gone to this!
sometimes having to work sucks!
sometimes having to work sucks!
) That little Pioneer SX-1000TW pictured a few posts back will be getting my attention next :yes:I was entirely serious with my comment about bringing some carpet next year. It may present some trip hazards, but think of the risk/reward ratio. Are we not men! We can do this! :thmbsp:
Fair enough. I have a rug I can bring. But even with the treatments I am still going to keep the ear protection in close reach next year.![]()
I'm sorry, did I play to loud?![]()
Originally Posted by SpeakerLabFan
Fair enough. I have a rug I can bring. But even with the treatments I am still going to keep the ear protection in close reach next year.
I'm sorry, did I play to loud?![]()
No, I think he wanted more dubstep. :yes:
I kid! I kid!![]()
I was at my farm in Kentucky and job interviewing out there. I really wanted to be at this thing.
I really don't do it to promote my biz. In fact, I try to avoid talking shop as much as possible during the gathering. I do it for the enjoyment of meeting the people and checking out the gear.:thmbsp:
I read earlier that you had a heart attack; should have swapped stories with my son, Aaron. He had one last July, and two major spinal surgeries since Christmas! He was hurtin' by the time we got home. and check the damn oil!:bash: