• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk RTA-12 Speakers $125. Central MA

Register to hide this ad
Someone will be getting a great pair of speakers, and @ that price it's just icing on the cake. I'm listening to a pair right now with the TRON Legacy soundtrack passing through them.
 
A pair sold recently on CL about 150 miles away from me for near the same price, and I regretted not going to get them. Too bad these are too far away for me :no:
 
This is the second time they've been listed, I'm up to my ears in speakers otherwise I'd be grabbing them.
 
Back
Top Bottom