• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polks on KC CL

Register to hide this ad
The ad does not expressly state whether the interconnect is included or not. Even if not included, it's easy enough to make and this is still a good deal (IMHO).

Dave
 
Earlier SDA2 (2b had only two midbass drivers). The cable is easy enough to make if it's MIA.

That is one of those outrageous deals that only comes along once in a blue moon. Do it!
 
100 bucks is decent deal for model 10's. i never heard the sda but judging from my experience with 10's, this is a deal
 
I'd be all over them, if I did'nt already have two pair.


Since when does that stop us? I own speakers that I haven't even heard yet right Relaximus? :D

And...I have speakers here that the owner has never heard as well, right MHardy?

So no more excuses, get on getting those beautys.:thmbsp:
 
Got them!

I got them. They do sound pretty good but geez:jawdrop: these things are HEAVY!
I don't like the fact they are not veneer either!!
 
I got them. They do sound pretty good but geez:jawdrop: these things are HEAVY!
I don't like the fact they are not veneer either!!

Congrats on the great score! They're heavy cause they built them back when they weren't afraid to use really thick particleboard. They also have about 5 pounds of crossover components in each cabinet.

You could always strip the vinyl and veneer them easily. They're keepers.:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom