• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post a picture of your turntable

wg43Mvj.jpg


XLJLUvX.jpg
 
My favorite: Garrard 301 Grease-bearing with Two SME3009 tonearms. One is with a Shure V15 type III and the other is with Audio Technica Mono Cart. I made the plinth myself. its a weekend hobby. that piece was about to become a firewood. i had a glimpse of it while driving in the countryside and had to screech to a halt. too wide I thought, but when i put the green lamp. . . exact fit :) sounds great too :) GARRARD 301.jpg
 
My favorite: Garrard 301 Grease-bearing with Two SME3009 tonearms. One is with a Shure V15 type III and the other is with Audio Technica Mono Cart. I made the plinth myself. its a weekend hobby. that piece was about to become a firewood. i had a glimpse of it while driving in the countryside and had to screech to a halt. too wide I thought, but when i put the green lamp. . . exact fit :) sounds great too :) View attachment 1030484

This rules on so many levels!
 
I recently acquired an early ‘60s Grado Laboratory Series arm for my TD-124, to mate with the original 1961 armboard, which has cut-outs for that exact arm.

I’ve already replaced the ancient interconnects with some nice Cardas cables. It sounds really good - it definitely has some real potential - but it sometimes behaves oddly. I’m guessing there is some contamination and/or wear on the bearings.

I’ve discussed it with Marc Morin, and he’s agreed to take a look at it, and possibly fit it with his custom jeweled bearings, so we’ll see how it works out.

VPr0rQZ.jpg
 
allways k lh,but thru the years i have had them all..mostly to try a while an then re sold,.. technics,pioneer..but klh quality i trust the most..model 20 and 24,now model 19...many many more from yard sales etc..i can only do pics from one place..downloads..mine are like these,but no..these arent them exactly..i love the model 19,maybe soon i find someone to repair it..
 

Attachments

  • images.......model 20 k lh........jpg
    images.......model 20 k lh........jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 61
  • images...model 20 k lh......jpg
    images...model 20 k lh......jpg
    9 KB · Views: 55
Out with the old....:bye:
GetAttachmentThumbnail


Rotel RP-855/Denon DL110


In with the new... :)
GetAttachmentThumbnail


Pro-Ject 2Xperience Classic/Hana EH

After 25 years of sterling service my RP-855 has given up the ghost. :( RIP dear old friend.
 
Back
Top Bottom