• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Post your Sunset & Sunrise pictures

Sunsets here have been somewhat bland lately. Colors are ok, but not what inspires you to grab the camera 'cause you're going to get a great picture out of it.

i-BpsxxRL-5K.jpg


i-bHKx6SG-5K.jpg


i-7VmQjdt-5K.jpg
 
Was hoping for some stronger blue in these images, but that just wasn't to be. The orange looks nice. The first two were shot with ND filters. I was trying them out and swapping different ones in so I can't actually tell you what I used. I used a pretty basic color balance and denoise in post but that was about it. Didn't even muck with the exposure.

i-XShBJtM-5K.jpg


i-MSDrDjZ-5K.jpg


i-Z4jq5gL-5K.jpg
 
Tonight in Madison, WI. Was testing the ND filters I bought. These were with an ND8. Not sure there's a huge gain with it. It does seem it helps with edge definition on the sun and the clouds are a little clearer. Jury is still out, however.

i-NQ79s8f-5K.jpg


i-dGGN8f2-5K.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom