Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Got my tickets tonight for the CT show. I'm psyched about this one for sure. Going to be in the General Admission section so I'm going to try my best to get right up front.
@Judas Priest you need to dive a little better into some Primus. While I do not disagree for the most part as their lyrics are typically kind of nonsensical they are pretty awesome musicians IMO
I have seen them a couple of times and they covered stuff least one Rush song each time. You Tube has a few live Rush covers. This tribute was schedule up before they even knew Neil Peart was not doing well.