• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

PROCEED PRE Mark Levinson PREAMP? what it worth?

gentlejax

Super Member
I have one . no remote but works 100% . this is the Madrigal Labs mark levinson preamp . Need to know cause I no longer need it.
 
Register to hide this ad
Depends on the model and condition. Be particularly aware of the displays on the Proceed models.
If it's a Levinson, which model as well.
 
I can't remember the exact model I had but it was one of the early models. Display was a bit wonky and I didn't have a remote either. I sold mine as is for about $140 a couple of years ago.
 
FWIW, I paid $500 for my Proceed PRE (with PAV remote) several years ago. 10 years ago, give or take, probably. Not sure what it'd be worth now.
 
I dont know what model is is . it just says PRE and has the Proceed badge. display works . it has the round volume up down button looking thing made of rubber. doesnt really say anything on it as far as names and such. all I know is its before the video preamp was made. label on bottom just says Proceed PRE serial #2558
 
I dont know much about it. I just tried to take off bottom plate and it appears to not want to come out. time for bed. post pics tomorrow
 
The same unit with an extra A/V-DAC section is called the PAV. They go for give or take $300 Canadian, or did a few years back when I had one. Weirdly, the stripped down PRE tends to go for more as it is seen as baby Mark Levinson preamp while the PAV is seen as an obsolete processor even though they both have exactly the same preamp section. Those models came out just after I left the business and was no longer selling ML/Proceed gear.
 
Back
Top Bottom