• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Harvey Korman

slow_jazz

Lunatic Member
Carol Burnett's sidekick passed away today at the age of 81...

Loved his work on the show with Tim Conway and Carol Burnett and his work on Blazing Saddles...

We lose Dick Martin and Harvey in the same week... Very sad!!!
 
Register to hide this ad
That dentist routine is one of the funniest things I've ever seen (right up there with Steve Allen laughing hysterically at himself). Harvey certainly did more than his fair share of helping us to laugh.
 
I think i've had about a hundred thousand laughs caused by him, over the years. I think i will watch my copy of Blazing Saddles tonight in memory if him.
 
I think I laughed more at Harvey who was trying not to laugh at Tim Conway.He was classic in Blazing saddles and history of the world as count de monet{Money} with the line "Don't get saucy with me Bernaise"
 
It's funny, I was just thinking about him in Blazing Saddles a couple of days ago. What a funny man he was! So long, Harvey, I'll miss you!
 
RIP Mr. Korman, you will be sorely missed.

As I was growing up, the Carol Burnette Show was an "event" each week in our house.
 
Oh, man. A classic has died. I agree with all of the above posts....there are so many hilarious things to remember him from. Blazing Saddles and History of the World Pt 1 will always be at the top of my favorite comedies.

RIP Mr. Korman and thanks for the many great laughs thru the years.
 
Wow - what a loss. He was so so funny. Makes me want to watch Carol Burnett reruns. Remember the parody of Gone with the Wind????
 
That's Hedley!!!

Relax, in 50 years, you can sue her!

Grew up watching him on Carol Burnett.

Truly a man who provided thousands of laughs to millions of people!

:tears:
 
Back
Top Bottom