• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

R.I.P. Harvey Korman

One of my favorites, a gifted comic who made some of the funniest stuff ever seen on TV. RIP Mr. Korman.
 
I'll always remember Harvey Korman as "not Hedy, it's Hedley Lamarr" and also who can forget him as Rhett Butler playing against Carol Burnett as Scarlett on the Carol Burnett show.

RIP Harvey. You'll be missed.:tears:
 
Loved his humor and comic timing onstage. Some of the stuff he did with Carol Burnett is among the funniest stuff I ever saw on TV.

Pleasant journey Harvey...
 
He was a great man, watched him on Carol's show every chance I got growing up.

He will truly be missed greatly... :tears:

Thanks for the laughs Harvey! :sadwave:

Scott
 
I was a little too young to really remember much of the stuff he did on the Carol Burnett show but I'll always remember him in Blazing Saddles, one of my favorite movies. RIP, Harvey. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom