• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ran out of stuff to watch!

Eric H

Addicted Member
Finished up a bunch of shows I've been watching,
The Americans, Fargo, Cosmos, Mad Men, The Venture Brothers, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Warehouse 13, some are done, some will be back next season.

Meanwhile I decided this was a good time to start on the box set of Six Feet Under that I've been wanting to see. The pilot episode was great and I expect the rest to be as good based on what I've heard.
 
Register to hide this ad
Finished up a bunch of shows I've been watching,
The Americans, Fargo, Cosmos, Mad Men, The Venture Brothers, Bob's Burgers, Archer, Warehouse 13, some are done, some will be back next season.

Meanwhile I decided this was a good time to start on the box set of Six Feet Under that I've been wanting to see. The pilot episode was great and I expect the rest to be as good based on what I've heard.

SIX FEET UNDER has the greatest ending of any drama series I've ever seen. Which makes sense, because it is the best drama series I've ever seen. i envy you that you are watching it for the 1st time. I've gone thru the series 3 times so far.
 
SIX FEET UNDER has the greatest ending of any drama series I've ever seen. Which makes sense, because it is the best drama series I've ever seen. i envy you that you are watching it for the 1st time. I've gone thru the series 3 times so far.

That final episode was awesome. Hit me really hard when xxxx LLLLL HHHHH. because I did similar when I was in my early 20's Then the rest. They tied it up so well. Great series. So hard not to talk about it because I don't want to spoil anything. Enjoy the series.
 
I love True Blood and Game of Thrones.


I, too, love GAME OF THRONES, but TRUE BLOOD has overstayed it's welcome. I no longer bother with it because it's become nothing but an over-budgeted soap opera.One of the original characters reminds me of a young George W. During the 1st 3 seasons I was hoping he would be killed and never come back; unfortunately, that didn't happen. Stopped watching after the 3rd season, when I realized I didn't care who lived or died. It was a big step down for Alan Ball after his magnificent SIX FEET UNDER storytelling.
Btw, no series should ever run more than 5 seasons. If one can't tell a story in 5 years, than one should hire a new editor.
True Blood Sucks(pun not intended, just my opinion.)
 
If you haven't seen it yet you MUST watch: The Bridge...first season was amazing and the second season starts in early July on FX Channel. We finally got around to watching The Walking Dead (its pretty good and I can binge watch it on Netflix).
 
HBO had a really good run of Series. And even a few movies launched from Series like "Sex in the City" and later this year, "Entourage".

Surprisingly, their first comedy series, "Dream On" never caught fire. I'm surprised because I thought it was terrific. I guess when you are the first through the lines, you have to take the arrows.
I loved the way "Dream On" superimposed what the lead character was experiencing through the old TV shows that he had watched as a kid. Really clever.
 
There's ALWAYS the Old Reliables-Twilight Zone & Outer Limits..

You know Sandy I actually did watch an episode of TZ the other night, love the classics but I've seen them so many times and I watched the entire series beginning to end a few years ago so it's still too fresh in my mind.
 
What about Battlestar Gallactica? It was very well done and perfect for binge watching. The Sarah Connor Chronicles was another great sci-fi series. Excellent cast.
 
Back
Top Bottom