• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rare Technics speakers?

I had a pair of the 7000a's - I thought they were very good, sold them with a pair of the 5000a's for $400
 
Seems to me it would take golden ears far beyond most of us to be able to hear a difference in the length of wire from crossover to speakers. Unless it was some kind of resistive wire, changing it can only mean a tiny percentage change in impedance.

But what do I know. :dunno:

Oh, BTW welcome to AK cheapcuts!
 
The Technics Linear Phase 5000, 6000, 7000 & 10000 were some of the best looking speakers ever made. They are just so much fun to look at especially the 10000. As an owner of the 5000 I can say it sounds pretty awesome too.
 
Back
Top Bottom