• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Re-veneered Pioneer PL-518

If you still want a Pioneer badge for that project, let me know where to send it. I took the metal grills off a set of CS-51's this weekend and they have glue-on badges.
 
2287075073_2bee2c19ae_o.jpg

:tresbon::yes:
 
I just started doing my 518:banana:

I have two. The first one is going to be in Walnut with a dark stain. I got the front and two sides done. Need to do the rear and the top yet. I ordered some of these to replace the rotted feet.

59302035_tp.jpg


Next im ordering a new dust cover. I need to find some new cables for it also. I know how to take apart that connector to the tone arm. Its pretty easy after you have done a couple hundred of those style of connectors.
 
Back
Top Bottom