• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Realistic STA-2000 Protection relay

jcon109

Active Member
Does anyone have a Mouser or Digikey pn for a protection relay for a Realistic STA-2000. I bought one from Mouser but the pin arrangement is wrong.

Thanks

JC
 
Register to hide this ad
Greetings JC

Spent an hour looking for replacements on most of the AK threads and it seems that although it may actually be the relay.. turned out not to be what was tripping it. the relay was okay. You can remove the cover and maybe get a away with cleaning it.

You may have to post a pic. of the pin out. It's 24vdc but you may have to solder some pig tails to fit.

binky
 
This relay is beyond repair. The contacts are completely burned off. I did find an old post by Echwars where it was stated that you can clip off the nc contacts which in this case I think would work. The relay is a MY4-02 DC24 I will post pics later tonight

Any thoughts?
 
Back
Top Bottom