• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

repair advise wanted

supersansui

New Member
I have a Sansui G9000 and 9090DB both inoperable at the moment and I would like to have them repaired. I am located in Michigan on the west side of the state near Holland. If anyone knows of a repair shop that can be trusted please advise. I am not adverse to shipping these but would prefer someone close.Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
You're doing the right thing, they are both highly regarded, the G-9000 in particular should receive special attention, as it is a Titan of receivers, and especially highly regarded. ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom