• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Replacement parts for SL-3200

badaudioboys

New Member
Hi, first time owner and was looking for parts to fix up a Technics SL-3200, specifically the rubber feet and headshell. I was looking through the service manual and for the rubber feet the PN seems to match those of the SL-220, but it the springs in the feet seem to differ between the front and the back? As for the headshell found a replacement sold by Panasonic and was wondering how swappable it is with another model. Don't really know too much about the compatibility between TTs in general so any advice/help is appreciated!
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't know about the feet, except that spring weights can vary from front to back because of uneven weight distribution. The headshell is very much interchangeable. Just about any headshell for a curved tonearm model will work.
 
I don't know about the feet, except that spring weights can vary from front to back because of uneven weight distribution. The headshell is very much interchangeable. Just about any headshell for a curved tonearm model will work.
Super helpful, thanks! I read around the ak forum that quality of headshell doesn't matter much, but the cart does. Any recommendations for either?
 
Back
Top Bottom