• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Restoration and care in Arizona

Il Duce

New Member
Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this but I have two Marantz 2230's and I'd like to have one of them looked at by someone who knows what they're doing in regards to repair and restoration. Any recommendations for someone locally in Arizona?

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks, @Steven Tate for recommending @rBuckner! Met him last weekend and left one of my Marantz 2230's with him for restoration. He was a class act and one hell of a nice guy. He told me I had two cherry 2230's, which made me very happy, but I'm really looking forward to hearing the difference when I get the one I left with him back home. Luckily for me, I still get to hear that vintage Marantz sound I've grown so fond of while I wait.
 
Back
Top Bottom