• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Restored Kenwood KA-8006 Pictures

Tyler22

New Member
Just posting some pictures of a Kenwood KA-8006 I restored last year. Just finished some black walnut side panels for it. I’m in love
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6144.jpeg
    IMG_6144.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6146.jpeg
    IMG_6146.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5132.jpeg
    IMG_5132.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5135.jpeg
    IMG_5135.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_5090.jpeg
    IMG_5090.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5086.jpeg
    IMG_5086.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_5136.jpeg
    IMG_5136.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 84
Register to hide this ad
That is gorgeous. Congrats. I love these old Kennies, especially those with the two tone engraved faceplates and machined knobs. So cool to look at but they sound nice as well
 
Back
Top Bottom