• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Road trip!

Register to hide this ad
These guys know their stuff, and aren't afraid to do the B&M thing. Looks to me like they've been in business for a long time in a well-to-do college town (Eastern Illinois University).
 
Last edited:
Mike, you just moved the U of I to EIEIO. Champaign is Illinois, C-M is EIU. :thmbsp: Great road trip!

How did you like the Wilsons, or did you not get a chance?
 
Mike, you just moved the U of I to EIEIO. Champaign is Illinois, C-M is EIU. :thmbsp: Great road trip!

How did you like the Wilsons, or did you not get a chance?

You know me, I try to get my facts straight, and usually I stay on my feet. :yes:

Wilsons were brilliant, with BAT technology driving them. :yes:

I stand corrected on the miniscule factual snafu you unwrapped. :yes:

Thank you for your unflagging patience as always. :banana:
 
Back
Top Bottom