• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Robert Fripp Forms A New King Crimson

Tony Levin at 67 years of age is in high gear these days. Stick Men just finished a European tour. Right now he is rehearsing with Peter Gabriel for the European Tour starting this Saturday. In January Stick Men start their tour on the West Coast which I hope to attend (the tour dates aren't set yet) and then "The Crimson Project" with Stick Men & Belew's Power Trio tours Europe in March. Then Levin apparently joins Fripp & Company for rehearsal for the new KC.

Adrian Belew must feel left out of this the new KC and I feel bad for him. KC was his band as well as Fripp's for the last 30+ years. He's going to tour with Levin as The Crimson Project in March? I wonder how that's going to work out? or if that plan falls apart.

I got to admit that a new KC is the way to go though. It's no sense to rehash the last version. Although we can be quite sentimental of the Belew era KC. It was a great run.
 
The Double trio as well as the Double Duo were great bands ...
but if we have to, 'spose we can live without Belewbeloid ...
 
Back
Top Bottom