• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rutger Hauer R.I.P.

StimpyWan

Addicted Member
Rutger Hauer has passed away, after a short illness. He was 75.

One of my favorite actors.

Per Guillermo del Toro:

"RIP the great Rutger Hauer: an intense, deep, genuine and magnetic actor that brought truth, power and beauty to his films. My personal favorites: Flesh + Blood, Eureka, The Hitcher, Blade Runner, Ladyhawke and Blind Fury."

My thoughts exactly. :(

R.I.P.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Rutger Hauer was so good as Roy Batty. Iconic. He stole every scene he was in. I was so interested in seeing more of Batty's story, I was almost disappointed with the rest of the movie, after Batty's moving death.
 
RIP and thank you for sharing your talents with the world. Loved the movies!
 
Just 75 years old - too early... *sigh* May he rest in peace.


hjames: Yup, he also did a good job in "Fatherland" - but also in "Split Second", which hasn't been mentioned yet.


Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini
 
RIP Rutger.
003.jpg

006.jpg
 
RIP. We had black / white TV when I was young, and I liked watching "Floris" youth TV series. It is nice I can watch again since we have the internet now...
 
Back
Top Bottom