• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Rutger Hauer R.I.P.

Blood of Heroes is the only thing I have seen him in besides Blade Runner. Post -apocalyptic gladiator type sport is featured.
 
I just found the soundtrack cassette for Ladyhawke a couple days ago. The soundtrack was produced by Alan Parsons. I enjoyed all his work I saw. RIP Rutger Hauer

MIC
 
Last edited:
RIP Rutger Hauer. He will be missed. Liked all I saw of his movies. Thank you qdrone did not know Keith Emerson did the music for the film.
 
Last edited:
A gifted actor....you`ll be missed, Sir. The Kink`s "Celluloid Heros" just came to mind for me....all these folks will live forever, on the silver screen....
 
One of the badest of the bad.

Really hated him in some movies, as he carried off his roles so well. Rutger seemed to live the parts of the antagonist! But there always has to be dark one.


RIP Mr. Hauer

Q
 
I ordered up 'The Hitcher' on Netflix disc last week and while we've seen it several times in years past, it was still very (very!) good.
 
R.I.P. Mr. Hauer. Absolutely loved him as Roy in Blade Runner! Couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role. I feel lucky to own a Blade Runner poster with all the main actors autographs on it, including director Ridley Scott and music creator Vangelis. Everything about this movie is iconic, from the actors, music, atmosphere, and cinematography! I've seen this movie many times and each time I notice some detail that I hadn't before. As a movie that predates CGI,its a triumph of movie making!Best sci-fi movie ever made by a mile in my opinion. Rutger Hauers' performance made the movie that much more special! Sad to see he's gone.
 
Back
Top Bottom