• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui 9010

Hey Pete,
How long have you been collection Sansui equipment? Seems like your a major help to troubled Sansui fans. Later Rick
I've been collecting Sansui gear for about 5 years. Started with an 8080, then an 8080DB then a 9090DB. From their I lost track. 80% of what I post I learned here. I'm just parroting back what I've read on this site. The other 20% is opinion or observation.

- Pete
 
Hey Pete,
This site Is truly Awesome. What a vast wealth Of knowledge. After seeing how helpful most people were I had to subscribe. Do you have a view on any of the BA/CA equipment? Later Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom