• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui AU 20000 Western Canada...

Register to hide this ad
Amplifier Sansui AU 20000 - $500 (Canada)

Was made in 1976. From eBay 8 years ago, paid 1050 USD + delivery. As is. 2 weeks money back. User manual is here.

Has one problem: sometimes (1-2 a month) one channel plays more quiet then another, switch Balance back and force or increase power for a couple of seconds.


I`d hit that! :yes:
 
I hit it!!! I sold it to a friend who collects Sansui gear. He was very happy with it clean and looks like it needs a minor tune up. Pass on the karma.
 
Back
Top Bottom