• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G-33000 on eBay

Register to hide this ad
Just for the record - a perfect G33000 was on Ebay Germany this year for several weeks. "Buy now" for 6000 euros. Well, relisted again and again, in vain. I will add this one to my watch list.
 
The vintage gear is going up in value these days. I know cos I bit a pretty big one when I had to have a c/b 2301 set-up. Just got the pre in the mail from Japan, and it unfortunately is 100v. How difficult to convert it to 110/120? Will converting it also convert the plug-ins on the back? Or am I better to just get a step-down converter?
 
That current price is simply stupid. ($7200). But this is the time of the year where people go crazy buying themselves gifts...
 
This is the first one in well over a year. I don't remember the exact date, but It's been a LONG time since one has appeared, and I check periodically just to keep up with the prices.

I searched for a long time to find mine.. they just don't come up for sale very often.
 
Take the step down converter - no problem. Welcome to the show, by the way... :yes:
How many watts should I go on converter? 500? My amp b2301 is in the mail from New York, so I'm guessing its 110v, but what else should I worry about with this mixed voltage set up? Guess the plug ins on the back of the pre become useless for 717 tuner and 929 turntable???
 
Seven grand sounds like a lot but then again one 1st-class international airplane ticket can cost well over eight grand, and there are enough people who buy them for airplanes to have a first class.
 
This amp simply doesn;t deserve 7 grand . Hits allmost everywhere on veneerd susrfaces , some scratches here and there. Someone is rushing getting big bucks.
Not to mention the cost of fully recaping this amp.
 
To each their own.I'll bet it is a fine sounding piece but for that kind of money I'll bet there is way better sound if you look for it.
 
Back
Top Bottom