• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G-33000 on eBay

I think some people are missing the point. Owning a G-33000 in 2013 isn't about sound quality per dollar spent, and no one who buys one is looking at it that way.
 
Art work doesn't blow up lol. For 7k it better be rebuilt by that sx1980 solder ninja master who uses 18k gold solder :D.
 
Very good point. Though perhaps the buyer has no intention of actually using it but tucking it away in his collection for bragging rights.
 
Well now things get complicated. I noticed that the selector had to be repaired.
How exactly this selector can be repaired? since it never requires anything ?
Only a simple cleaning with deoxit should be enough.
Unless the unit is messed up.
Anyway i wouldn't bid on this unit. So many hits and bends and scratches and everything.
 
I had to repair the selector switch on mine..the rod shifted and couldn't select a source. It was easy to clip it in place...took longer to take the bottom cover off..
 
Down to 5400, high bidder retracted! I see more and more ebay bidders retracting their bids lately.Some have like 36 retractions on their record.
 
I saw one that was sold on audioclassic.com for $10,000. At least it was "listed" at that price, and said "sold" next to it. Not sure about a ebay record. Be nice to find one of those at a thrift store one day!:)
 
I am kind of amazed at the money it went for.

I've been wondering - do y'all think these amps will continue to increase in value, or will the value drop off as fewer people become interested in classic amps?
 
Back
Top Bottom