• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui G22000

Register to hide this ad
Prices are a little high for both.. although if someone wants it bad enough they'll shell out the dough. I've seen G-22000's sell for anywhere between $1600 and $3000.. while the G-33000 has sold anywhere from $3k-6k..ebay prices.

I had both at one time, selling my 22000 to an AK'er. I've still got the 33, and i'd never get rid of it. Most argue that separates sound better..but they look pretty separate to me!
 
Last edited:
Although safe from flying objects, I bet that 22000 gets hot up there close to the ceiling.
 
The G22k at $2250 is almost reasonable, especially if you consider the variables involved in shipping.
$7500 for the G33k, that's high for what is essentially a G22k with 2 more db.
Of course if you gotta have it...
 
Back
Top Bottom