• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony receiver with a Dual TT on top

Register to hide this ad
That exact unit is for sale locally (halfway across north america from you) for $25 including an 8 track recorder and a pair of speakers. I'd grab it but I've got too much stuff already.
 
I just worked on one of those, nice solid dual ( be ready to learn how to work on duals....it will need a new stauerpimpel and total re-lube)

The amp was well built inside and IIRC about 20 watts/channel. Veneer was beautiful! Solid piece, kinda cool. Switches are a PITA to get to you have to take the whole face apart to get to the horizontally mounted selector slide switch (rotart motion of the knob is converted via a rack and pinion setup- UNDER the circuit board close to the face) and it gave me a lot of issues until properly deoxited. I'd say $100 is a bit much with a non-functional dual.
 
Back
Top Bottom