• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sansui TU-X1 NIB

Register to hide this ad
Nice piece but the price is way outside my budget for most items. Wonder if he paid the PO half that :D
 
No friggen way, way not worth it.


You might be surprised! I have seen these sell for $2,500.00 in used condition in the past. Considering that an Accuphase T-109V (supposedly the reigning best tuner in the world) retails for $4,500 new, I don't think his aspirations are unrealistic, VERY optimistic for sure but not out of the question. It will certainly be interesting to watch.
 
Last edited:
Sitting unused for 30 years is not good. If I bought it, I would take it to a DAMN good tech I know and have him replace all the electrolytics and give it a proper alignment. Then that thing would sing.
 
Back
Top Bottom