• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Seattle, wake up for an Ampex!

Register to hide this ad
The only bad part about seeing stuff from somewhere else is that i`m not there.
Nice piece.
 
Oh man, that was really close to me, & I totally missed the ad and this thread. :tears: Oh well, I don't have a way to get it home anyways. ;) Good luck, blhagstrom. :smoke:
 
Scroe!

Jeez, just got back!

SCROE!

Must be $0.25 a pound! I'm getting her off the truck and will post photos!


Snagged a Pioneer SG-9800 with owners manual for $40 at a yard sale on the way back too!

Spent some karma today.
 
Jeez, just got back!

SCROE!

Must be $0.25 a pound! I'm getting her off the truck and will post photos!


Snagged a Pioneer SG-9800 with owners manual for $40 at a yard sale on the way back too!

Spent some karma today.
Good job. Can't wait for the pics and your impression of the sound. AND an SG 9800, wow!
 
Right in my neighborhood! Nice grab, looking forward to the report on that tube amp. :thmbsp:

I've pasted the text from the listing below, before it goes away... "Frederick & Nelson" was a big local department store chain, like a Macys. I didn't realize that they carried desireable electronics, all I recall seeing there were the crappy Magnavox solid state consoles (my parents had one of those), and the MCS rack systems.

===============

Mid Century Cherry Flat Screen TV Table or Cabinet - $75 (Shoreline/Richmond Beach)

This beautiful Cherry cabinet was made as a stero console. Radio works great with speakers according to the owner, turntable needs some work.
The cabinet is in excellent condition and I have had two Craig's List buyers who were at the house to purchase other items comment that the cabinet would be perfect for a flat screen TV for folks who like Mid Century decor.

Brand for the stereo components is AMPEX.
This cabinet was purchased at Frederick & Nelson back in the day when F & N was "THE" place to shop - very high quality.
The cherry wood is still very attractive. A pleasant piece of furniture.

I've listed a console like this before and when the buyer came to get it said they were going to hook up their I-Pod to the speakers.

$75.00, cash only please.

-------------------------
 
Back
Top Bottom