• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shopping for a New SUV

Probably a good choice. Have seen many positive YouTube videos of the 2019 Santa Fe. I like how it looks. Are you going with the base or the Turbo Engine?
Leaning toward the 2.4 standard in the Ultimate Trim package. Mixed reviews as to whether it makes a big difference or not. Going to drive them again tonight, maybe I will test both.

The trouble charts showed the 2018 as least problematic over 12 years or so so hoping the 19s follow suit.
 
The idiots at the factory put the 2.0 Turbo badge on the back so I have to get that resolved already.
 
Are they going to take the badge off or put the turbo in? :)

I realized it just before driving it home. I checked the price quickly and decided not to say much thinking they gave me the turbo for real. When I got home I popped the hood and looked, then looked on line to see that the turbo says it on the shroud and the 2.4 just says gti. So the last laugh was on me. They told me yesterday it happens now and then and it is on with 2x sided tape and they will heat it up and peel them off.
 
Back
Top Bottom