I found a pair for £250
I want perfect travel speakers and my favourite speakers are tannoy hpds
I will listen to the speakers I make at low volume and I might go the bi-amp route.
With a budget of £500 or £600, is that a good idea or should I go for something like genelec 8020s that is already built.
I like the coaxial sound though, also full range.
I don't like too much treble, that's what I am worried about with the autograph mini drivers.
I'm thinking folded hornnor labyrinth cabinets maybe..
Any suggestions???
I appreciate y'all
Philip
I want perfect travel speakers and my favourite speakers are tannoy hpds
I will listen to the speakers I make at low volume and I might go the bi-amp route.
With a budget of £500 or £600, is that a good idea or should I go for something like genelec 8020s that is already built.
I like the coaxial sound though, also full range.
I don't like too much treble, that's what I am worried about with the autograph mini drivers.
I'm thinking folded hornnor labyrinth cabinets maybe..
Any suggestions???
I appreciate y'all
Philip