• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shure M97XE's On Sale Everywhere!

That is a great price on the Denon.
 
How are they to deal with? They appear like a hardware/plumbing store with the odd A/V pieces like this. I realize a buck is a buck to them (a widget is a widget) so I had to ask how their service is?
 
not sure how easy is to deal with them but red some posts (I think on AK) from folks who go tcarts from them nd have no issues.
The 103R is less than $200. That is an awesome deal too!
 
Yeah I just picked up a 103R but paid 225. Don't forget those are low output carts!
I just got a Shure @ Amazon-It's not low output is it?, I don't know a lot about these, but have read some great things here.
 
It is done..I have ordered mine!

I was going to sell my recently aquired Pioneer PL510A because of the expense of a cartridge, but with this one I can now use it for a while.:music:

I also found in a drawer the following: a brand spanking newAudio-Technica Pro Audio Series V 0.3x0.7mil BiRadial universal phono cartridge in the box. I forgot I had this. I don't know what half of that means, but if anyone knows I'd like to know more about this cartridge.
 
got mine yesterday - dang this case is nice - not to mention the cart/stylus itself. Maybe I'll buy a truckload of these and stockpile them.

Remember when amazon had the sl1200 mkII on sale for about $250 - now they are something like $500.
 
And if you live in Australia they want @56.66 for shipping. :thumbsdn:
Anyone have a way round that? Over here on ebay it's over $200 incl. postage.
While I'm here can anyone advise the suitability on a Lenco L75with the stock headshell? I was contemplating an Ortofon OM10 or OM20.
 
Back
Top Bottom