• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Siamese Sansui CD Dream - CD-a717D LTD and CD-a717D EXTRA

The CA-303 ---> 907 Limited would have likely been a special chemistry.
One of my favorite amplifiers in terms of value for money is undoubtedly the AU-a607 MOS Limited. I think it's one of those amplifiers that, with a couple of good Bookshelf speakers (like the Rogers LS3/5A or the JBL 4309), you could retire on. The AU-A607 gave me the idea of how the AU-a907 Limited or the AU-X1111 could sound with a tube preamp and tone controls, and to this day it's a combination I'm sure no other integrated amplifier I own can surpass. It takes the music to another level; it's like adding a layer of syrup to the sound. You have to try it and tell me what you think!
 
One of my favorite amplifiers in terms of value for money is undoubtedly the AU-a607 MOS Limited. I think it's one of those amplifiers that, with a couple of good Bookshelf speakers (like the Rogers LS3/5A or the JBL 4309), you could retire on. The AU-A607 gave me the idea of how the AU-a907 Limited or the AU-X1111 could sound with a tube preamp and tone controls, and to this day it's a combination I'm sure no other integrated amplifier I own can surpass. It takes the music to another level; it's like adding a layer of syrup to the sound. You have to try it and tell me what you think!

Count me in!
 
Back
Top Bottom