• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC August 5th Annual Picnic

Then the people.
 

Attachments

  • P1050706.jpg
    P1050706.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 39
  • P1050708.jpg
    P1050708.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 43
  • P1050709.jpg
    P1050709.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 39
  • P1050713.jpg
    P1050713.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 45
  • P1050719.jpg
    P1050719.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 42
  • P1050721.jpg
    P1050721.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 47
And more people.
 

Attachments

  • P1050722.jpg
    P1050722.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 33
  • P1050724.jpg
    P1050724.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 34
  • P1050725.jpg
    P1050725.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 32
  • P1050726.jpg
    P1050726.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
  • P1050729.jpg
    P1050729.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 34
As usual it was a great meet. I cannot thank Jeff enough for all his hard work in giving us the best local club, I have ever been in.
 
Hey Jeff, thanks for hosting. I had a great time, as usual. The food was great and the weather was perfect. As Dave said, you've made the SMAC the best local club, group, or organization I've ever belonged too.

Dave, thanks for posting the pics.
 
Thanks Jeff, for another great backyard party and for keeping SMAC together and strong as ever in its 5th year!
 
Glad I finally made it to an SMAC function. It was nice to meet some new folks and see the ones I had met at the Fest again. Thanks to Jeff for opening his home to us and to all who brought gear and music.
 
Thanks Jeff, for hosting the fifth SMAC picnic at its birth place. Saturday afternoons do not get better!
 
Thanks Jeff for another great day with all the SMAC'ers, I had nothing to do with the Leghumping going on.
 
Jeff, thanks again for hosting. I had a great time. Hey, that was a neat trick the way you got the storm to split a move around your place.
 
Wish I could make more of these get - togethers. Looks like a great time had by all!
 
It was a nice time while I was there - good folks and good conversation. I wish I would have stayed longer.

Jeff, nice systems in the basement! Thanks for hosting and all you do for SMAC.
 
Jeff always puts on a great gig. Many thanks for making our fifth anniversary so memorable! :thmbsp:
 
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm on vacation this week and just finished cleaning up from Saturday. :sigh:

It was indeed a great time. Thanks to all the members that make this group a success. You guys are the best. :thmbsp:

Jeff
 
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. I'm on vacation this week and just finished cleaning up from Saturday. :sigh:

It was indeed a great time. Thanks to all the members that make this group a success. You guys are the best. :thmbsp:

Jeff

Geez, you didn't tell your wife to clean up?:smoke:
 
Back
Top Bottom