• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC August 5th Annual Picnic

jmathers

Super Member
Can't believe it's been 5 years since we started this thing with a few folks in my basement. Definitely time to celebrate!

The 5th annual August SMAC party/meet will be at my place on Saturday, August 14th from 1pm until whenever.

See my email for details.

Maron - your email bounced on me.

Jeff
 
Register to hide this ad
George and I are building a pair of open baffle-line array-eWaves that will be there....along with my subs as the Array-O-waves die at 100hz.
 
Can't believe it's been 5 years since we started this thing with a few folks in my basement. Definitely time to celebrate!

The 5th annual August SMAC party/meet will be at my place on Saturday, August 14th from 1pm until whenever.

See my email for details.

Maron - your email bounced on me.

Jeff

Jeff can you send me some details please...:yes:
 
Jeff I sent you a PM. I have been having some weird issues with my internet the last week.

Looking forward to the picnic!!!!!

Dennis, didn't you debut your nuclear power conditioner last year at Jeff's as well?
 
Jeff I sent you a PM. I have been having some weird issues with my internet the last week.

Looking forward to the picnic!!!!!

Dennis, didn't you debut your nuclear power conditioner last year at Jeff's as well?

Yep, that was it's world premier.
 
Back
Top Bottom