• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC September 2012

jmathers

Super Member
Folks:

The September SMAC will be held on Saturday, September 22nd from 1pm-6pm. See my email for details.

Hope to see you there!:banana::banana::banana:

Jeff
 
Register to hide this ad
I have no idea what the weather will be like so wasn't really planning on an outside system. Forecast at this point says partly cloudy and 68 degrees but that could change.

I've got a small system in the garage that can accommodate CDs. I can certainly drag the speakers down so they face the patio. I didn't really want to get into an outdoor setup this year.

Jeff
 
Keg and Andy will be glad it isn't this weekend, lest it conflict with this.

Looking forward to it. (SMAC meet, that is.)
 
Keg and Andy will be glad it isn't this weekend, lest it conflict with this.

Looking forward to it. (SMAC meet, that is.)

No Sausage Fest for me..:no:

--------------------------------

But I'll be at the Smac Meet though.. ;)
 
I've got a small system in the garage that can accommodate CDs. I can certainly drag the speakers down so they face the patio. I didn't really want to get into an outdoor setup this year.

Jeff

Just let your minions do it for ya! I have a traveling system, just need an AC outlet, leave your garage speakers in place & relax!
 
No Sausage Fest for me..:no:

--------------------------------

But I'll be at the Smac Meet though.. ;)



Or maybe I can talk Kegger into bringing those little JBL's for a yard system. I have wanted to hear them again as I thought they sounded great at Doug's meet!
 
Well I think what Jeff may be saying is.
He's not looking to setup a big full blown system outside.

Just a casual Smac gathering at his place to do this month.
(Unless I'm wrong, an Jeff can concur it's not a Smac Picnic)
 
Well I think what Jeff may be saying is.
He's not looking to setup a big full blown system outside.

Just a casual Smac gathering at his place to do this month.
(Unless I'm wrong, an Jeff can concur it's not a Smac Picnic)

Yes. Exactly.

Jeff
 
Hey Jeff hear you’re short a tube!

If you can not locate a 6CA7 for your six packs let me know. I’ll be happy to bring my mono solid states. But be aware of the ‘DARK SIDE’ :music: there is no return :zoom:

Jim
 
Y'all have a good time. I got to light out of here at 4am tomorrow morning. Will be in Grand Rapids all weekend.
 
Back
Top Bottom