• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Snell Acoustics Type E IV - any good for $300

Mingo

stranger in a strange land
Subscriber
There is a pair for sale locally for $300. Photos and description indicate that they are in good shape. Anybody have experience with them and is $300 a fair price?

5Fa5Hd5Ma3E33L43Jac9i1aa0b102b6f81f9e.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
No love for Snell I guess, or no experience with this particular model. I may have to go give 'em a listen.

5Id5E65Ff3n53Id3Mcc9i1f500aa7c8ed1d12.jpg
 
I love Snells- never heard that model though. Build quality is second to none, and my Snell K/II's are just bookshelf speakers, but they sound great!
 
Back
Top Bottom