• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

So what are ya listening to tonight?

iron-and-wine-our-endless-numbered-days.jpg


Iron and Wine "Our Endless Numbered Days"
 
Hey Cableguy, Thanks for to you I have discovered Samuel Beam. thanks a bunch, I am really digging Ray Lamontagne and this has a similar feel to it. I look forward to hearing more stuff from this artist. BTW, speaking of RAY, i was playing this earlier.
 

Attachments

  • Ray_LaMontagne-Trouble_(album_cover).jpg
    Ray_LaMontagne-Trouble_(album_cover).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 12
Hey Cableguy, Thanks for to you I have discovered Samuel Beam. thanks a bunch, I am really digging Ray Lamontagne and this has a similar feel to it. I look forward to hearing more stuff from this artist. BTW, speaking of RAY, i was playing this earlier.

Good record! I enjoy an eclectic mix of Jazz, Twang, Americana, Acoustic Guitar, Eclectic Rock/Singer Song writer, Reggae, Blues, and Classical here at the Casa...:yes:
Currently Playing The David Grisman Quintet Self Tilted LP...

grisman_quintetf.jpg
 
Well, earlier it was NWA's second album (2nd FULL-length album, that is), then it was Ice Cube's "Death Certificate", and now I'm listening to an old, mid '80's CBS Great Performances CD of Isaac Stern/Leonard Bernstein/NY Philharmonic doing Beethoven stuff... (I get around... My system is strong-enough for rap, but gentle-enough for classical :D).
 
Back
Top Bottom