• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Someone Has to Speak Up....

I think the dust has settled around here. And if you look at the number of people online, the guest count is in the 100's, not the thousands it was a while ago. Kudos to the staff for keeping things running. :D
Not all the problems have been fixed, alas. The 429 "Too Many Requests" error I've talked about in this thread is still plaguing the chatroom. Not sure if the 429 triggers others have referred to (gallery?) are still happening, but it wouldn't surprise me. Hopefully the admins can do something about it before too long... :deal:
-Adam
 
My hats off to the crew that keeps this site going. To keep something like this going is work and dealing with the public which at times will be problematic. I couldn't do what the staff does and I'm grateful for a web site that I can hit everyday and get something out of it.
 
I am okay with this site, keep up the good work. Yes the ads can get annoying but lately it seems to me that they are tolerable to a non-subscriber.
Do not think many folks have a clue what it takes to run a site like this. I certainly don't but I do appreciate that this site is here none the less. Just think of how many folks would be screwed working on there "was working gear" and messing up there recap job, not knowing how to unfix their screw ups which is rampant these days.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom