• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Something nice you can do for shelter animals, and it's free

Bump.

Y'know, you can do this from anywhere in the world. :D

Think fuzzy puppies and kitties.

:pawprint: :pawprint:
:pawprint: :pawprint:

Think about adopting fuzzy puppies and kitties. :scratch2:
 
Awesome Pawsome

Thanks for the heads up, also great to know about the daily reminder option-done!

Feeling like you have no idea what to give loved ones for Christmas, year after year? :scratch2: :tears:

Are you, or have you ever been accused of being kind of picky...maybe like an audiophile? (Yep, I would be one for sure!) :yes:

Sorry this sounds like a cheap come-on ad (not intended). I just wanted fellow audiophile members to know that I placed orders for several goods from the animal rescue site which will really help with Christmas gifts this year-too easy!:D

Thanks AudioKarma and Merry Christmas to all fellow audiophiles and especially those who are so kind to animals in need.
 
Well, I saved 1 from going to the shelter. On a local sight noticed a Guinea Pig free. A few weeks later, the same add. I sent an e-mail for no particular reason as they sell in a local shop for about $30. The owner said it was a year old, they never held it, it was in a smaller bird cage and if no one picked it up within the week they were going to dispose of it another way.

As of last night my wife ain't speaking to me and this morning after geting a new cage and accessories I think the door to the bedroom is closed for some time but, I feel good inside. I hope I can bring him back. He is very nervous and stays immobile/frozen most of the time.

It was interesting this morning. I went to a local pet shop that I knew had small animals. There were no pets in the shop. I was talking to the clerk and asked about the lack of animals and it turned out that the owner has made a decision that during the holidays she would not sell any pet. She has seen too many abused and not wanted within weeks. She refers all requests to the local shelter. She also withdraws sales in and around Easter. It is nice to see a business person who puts social consceince before fast profits.
 
Well, I saved 1 from going to the shelter. On a local sight noticed a Guinea Pig free. A few weeks later, the same add. I sent an e-mail for no particular reason as they sell in a local shop for about $30. The owner said it was a year old, they never held it, it was in a smaller bird cage and if no one picked it up within the week they were going to dispose of it another way.

As of last night my wife ain't speaking to me and this morning after geting a new cage and accessories I think the door to the bedroom is closed for some time but, I feel good inside. I hope I can bring him back. He is very nervous and stays immobile/frozen most of the time.

It was interesting this morning. I went to a local pet shop that I knew had small animals. There were no pets in the shop. I was talking to the clerk and asked about the lack of animals and it turned out that the owner has made a decision that during the holidays she would not sell any pet. She has seen too many abused and not wanted within weeks. She refers all requests to the local shelter. She also withdraws sales in and around Easter. It is nice to see a business person who puts social consceince before fast profits.

First, let me say that you are a kind-hearted person and your wife will love you even more for that. :yes:

Second, the petshop you describe is to be applauded for their decision to not sell small pets during the Christmas season. Any chance you get I hope you'll send customers to them. They sound like good people. :yes:
 
Thanks for the site link. I clicked and also placed an order. We have a Great Dane from Rocky Mountain Great Dane Rescue. Great way to help the animals!

cubdog
 
Back
Top Bottom