• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Songs that have been way overplayed but...

I LOVE the "Piano Exit" from "Layla", but the other part-Meh. I've told my friends/family I want "Piano Exit" played at my funeral, I don't give a **** what else they do, but if they DON'T play that one, I'll come back & HAUNT them. How would YOU like to have a fat, angry bad-tempered Ghost on YOUR case ?!? BOOOOOOOOO....
 
Always reminds me of dead mobsters. Love it, too.

Ayup. It was a pretty awesome tune BEFORE that, but when they pulled back from that Caddy & that guy & his wife were whacked in it...MAGNIFICENCE ! I mean it was HORRIBLE, but it was just so BRILLIANT, at the same time...
 
I LOVE the "Piano Exit" from "Layla", but the other part-Meh. I've told my friends/family I want "Piano Exit" played at my funeral, I don't give a **** what else they do, but if they DON'T play that one, I'll come back & HAUNT them. How would YOU like to have a fat, angry bad-tempered Ghost on YOUR case ?!? BOOOOOOOOO....

Always reminds me of dead mobsters. Love it, too.

Well NOW it reminds me of dead, fat, angry bad-tempered ghosts. :D


Just joshin' ya Sandy
 
Always reminds me of dead mobsters. Love it, too.

I bet all the old-timers will laugh at me, but I think the first time I heard that was during that movie. They only used the piano part, right? I remember thinking, "This sounds good, and fits the scene quite well. I should find out what this is.":lmao: I wasn't the biggest Clapton fan at the time, obviously.
Honestly, all of the music used in that film was spot on.
 
Back
Top Bottom