• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Sony PS-FL1

LenniePaz

Active Member
Anyone know much about these? I found one in the local Craigslist for $120. Does that seem fair? Here is what the ad says:

"For Sale, my Pristine Sony Vintage PS-FL1 Front Loading Turntable with Shure Pro-8 needle. I am the original owner and have all the manuals, original boxes, and packing material. Very lightly used and everything fully functioning and original. Mint condition. For Sale - $120"


of0D3Yy.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I think you could probably do much better than that for 120, although it depends on where you live. I would wait for something else.
 
I have one too, though it's been in the closet for a long time and gets no love. It was gifted by a friend with some LPs. These come up on ebay once in a while and don't get much love there either, although I agree with jkilla's comments. I suppose most TT lovers want to watch the 'show', not have it hiding in the drawer.
It has a low mass tonearm, so it will prefer a high compliance MM cart.
 
Back
Top Bottom