• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Source For Cable Connects

I agree with Alan0354 about the Wiring inside of a Mac. My Pre to Amp to Speaker is going to be 14 ga wire. I'm going to have to go RCA from my Pre to MC30. I need a Rec for a good RCA connect. I'm also leaning towards ALL Spades for my wiring. I.E. spades from MC30 to Speaker. And all spade Jumper cables. As I'm getting rid of the Brass Plate jumper plate.

I still need to find some Solid Copper sz 6 Spades. and The same for my Jumper cables. Which I think I'm going to need a #10 Spade? for that.

If you'd go for bananas, you can use the screw connectors for your jumpers. I personally like jumpers to be solid core wire be it silver, copper or gold plated copper (if you'd do it like that, you can of course keep the choice for spades..). The jumpers will be 4 cm, no extra connectors etc, instead of like, 10-12 + connectors. Your choice of course..

I have not used the interconnect wire, but I am VERY pleased with the hook up wire and power connectors by Neotech, it would probably be my pick if I'd have to.
 
Back
Top Bottom