• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Speaker ID, please

Gnesen

Super Member
Group, any ideas what these are? They have a KLH or Advent look to me. Thanks in advance.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 114
Register to hide this ad
Having had some klh speakers I don't think these are klh . I have advents and don't think these are advents either . They do look like older fisher,Scott though. Idk
 
Thanks, Peerless. I agree they probably aren't Advents or KLHs, though I wonder if the woofer has been replaced. Looks "modern" relative to the cabs.

Having had some klh speakers I don't think these are klh . I have advents and don't think these are advents either . They do look like older fisher,Scott though. Idk

P.S. I contacted the seller, but no response yet. They're just listed as "house speaker".
 
Those are Fisher speakers, I believe. Post-XP era. The plastic glued-on lattice is distinctive. There is probably a little rectangle area that used to hold a nameplate, gone now.
 
Back
Top Bottom