• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Spec System Finally completed. (Pics)

Very nice!

I am sure that it brings you much pleasure, both visually and audibly!

I hope you are able to enjoy it for many, many years. :thmbsp:
 
I don't mean to make your Pioneer journey longer than necessary, but what about the 707 & 909 R2Rs?
I often see them with the rest of the silver face from that era.
They are not considered part of the SPEC system? :no:

Just wondering.
 
I knew that was coming, and it took 22 posts. No, I am not interested in the RTRs. I have a Sony TC-355, and have already transfered the few reels I have onto cassette.
 
Last edited:
Congrats Bro!

I can attest that it is in immaculate condition and sounds as good it looks!

Vintagchris - There is at least one other Ak'er who also is a discgolfer. Though that is probably arguable if you see me play. Only get out for Va.States and once or twice a year with my son.
 
Back
Top Bottom